Welllcoomee to Rebby G's Blog !!

Read & Enjoy :)

Leave Comments if possible!

Have a Nice Day (:





















Friday, March 18, 2011

SPORTS SEASON

The will to win is important, but the will to prepare is vital.
-Joe Paterno
busY,buSY.... with SPORTS =)



everything seems so great :)

i never had such a good feeling back then during "sports season" !!!

these year is the best of all, i think :)
I went for SPORTS DAY , follow by ISKL , MSSD and might be going for MSSS.


hope my dream will come true. hope daddy let me go


The most unforgettable moment for me
during this sports season is with my senior,
Ee Ping.





she seems to be there for me whenever i need the encouragement. she never fails to make me happy and strong, physically and mentally.
thanks to her that i have do my very best for every race. she taught me to be FOCUS in everything i do. and i learn from it. and is so gona apply it through out my life.


The recent earthquake and tsunami in JAPAN really hurts me deeply. may all of us pray for all of the victims there. i wouldnt want to see them sad. As it is said in the bible that the last day is near, and it will soon come! So may all of us take action before the last day come by taking in knowledge of the truth and repent from our sin.

bye for now, gotta study for my upcoming 1st term EXAM ;(

Loads of love from Rebby G :)

No comments:

Post a Comment