Welllcoomee to Rebby G's Blog !!

Read & Enjoy :)

Leave Comments if possible!

Have a Nice Day (:





















Friday, February 11, 2011

Positive

There's always time that we will feel down and sad.
But to overcome all these, we must be positive and strong.
Look at the positive sides of everyone, then you will see the different.


It was a fine morning, and i was playing basketball with my dearest Ohana's.
(Between, i would like to thanks those who carry me when i was CACAT )
below are my awesome classmates Picture !

Have a LOOK.



hey were really awesome, especially people like Sanne ,Tasha & Jia Hui.




i will never forget that moment in my life.
although i was hurt, physically but i learned to forgive and forget.
life, is mainly about forgive and forget. isnt it??

i have broken my dearest feeling and i am here to say sorry to you.
i will always remember you as a very good boyfiee of mine.
you made me strong!
you made me notice that i am a useful somebody.
thank you so much for everything,
you are always charming and understanding to me.
i hope you can continue being whoever you are.
never change and be better, kay?


to my dearest bestiiee, MingZhi.
i am always here for you.
remember, you are my best listener?
you never fail to be there for me.
thus, i want to be your listener too.
Feel FREE to share cause i am willing to listen.
truely, you made me feel much more better, always and forever will do.



Jie jie, Jia Shing.
you are like my real sister somehow :)
i feel so happy having such a great and caring sister.
Thanks for being such a good Jie Jie to me.
whenever i need comfort, you are there for me.
in short, you are Awesome.


Dearest reader,
do cherish every moment of your life.
never let it go easily cause it is one of the most precious gift from the Above, GOD - JEHOVAH.
whenever you feel down, do think of the happiest moment of your life.
Always remember to be POSITIVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment