Welllcoomee to Rebby G's Blog !!

Read & Enjoy :)

Leave Comments if possible!

Have a Nice Day (:





















Monday, October 19, 2009

days passes so fast, but i am still the same!



Time, stop!!


well, it is really impossible for time to stop flowing..


that's y we as human must always cherish the moment of life:)


A few days ago me and my brother was talking about our future plan, and he said that he is so excited of his future as he always wish to become a SUCESS BUISNESSMAN among the nation!! i do hope your dream comes true bro!!


As my future plan is to become a Sports Trainer as it is always my dream, but will it come true?


well, there's still time for me to think about my future but not NOW!! i should concentrate at my studies first then only think about my FUTURE!!!
here is some pic to share!!














2 comments: