Welllcoomee to Rebby G's Blog !!

Read & Enjoy :)

Leave Comments if possible!

Have a Nice Day (:





















Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Coach? Fun!!

today i became "coach"!!!
haha..
eventhough i am aching but i stil went to coach celine & sarah as i had promise them!!
we did drills, 90 degree walk, windsprint and many more..
while we are training, tessa came to me and ask me wether am i willing to be carry by a guy by the back cauz they were plying a game as if any of them loose they will be punish to carry me along the corridor.. i said Yes and they waited for me as i was busy training. after that, the guy that looses was ask to carry me and it was along the sec 1 corridor. the best part is the sec 1 is having their exams so is like no one notice. but it was really embarass.. anyway it was FUN:) when the guy carry me the other guy was happily taking videos of it.. and i was like LOL..

No comments:

Post a Comment