Welllcoomee to Rebby G's Blog !!

Read & Enjoy :)

Leave Comments if possible!

Have a Nice Day (:





















Sunday, August 2, 2009

photo day!!

today me & my bro went crazy with camera!!!
i thought him how to take a perfect photo!!
although the photo that i teach him turns out weird but stil is ok lar...
2moro is his SPM TRIAL 1 and he is still relaxing there...
worried for him and myself!!!
hope my bro can turn like super hardworking then i m sure he can get wad he wants to achieve!!
3 more days till the day of FUN!!!
cauz there will be a japanese student coming over to my place as we register to host them...
her name is MIHO...
i will be bringing her to scol to pay a visit!!!
so whoever who wants to see her pls go to my scol!!! haha... or come to my hse!! even better!!??

No comments:

Post a Comment