Welllcoomee to Rebby G's Blog !!

Read & Enjoy :)

Leave Comments if possible!

Have a Nice Day (:





















Friday, August 14, 2009

AMbulance!!! Patriotic Run 09

2day just right after my run i MUNTAH!!
Ms. Michelle call me to go away and muntah so i went 3m away from her and muntah...
then, 2 helpful teacher by the name of Mr.Rozaini and Mr.Pau came and carry me hand by hand to the AMBULANCE...
the ambulance guys do some treatment to me and he also checked my heartbeat...
after a few minutes later i felt that i have ad recover so i ask permission from the AMBULANCE GUY THAT I WANT TO GO OUT SO . i told him that i have got medal to collect so he allow me to go out frm the AMBULANCE..
after all we waited for OUR SUPER CHAMPION RESULT. AND IT TURN OUT TO BE YELLOW AND BLUE!! HOW SAD IS THT!!! rite???
after patriotic run we all went for MERDEKA CARNIVAL!!!
it was super boring!! i ated NASI LEMAK, POP CORN, ABC and many more!!
then we went to 1U TO buy ingredient for MIho's first cook in M'sia!!
she cooked and she says tht it wasnt the shape that she supposed to get so she felt depress! however we all praised her so she felt better!!

No comments:

Post a Comment