Welllcoomee to Rebby G's Blog !!

Read & Enjoy :)

Leave Comments if possible!

Have a Nice Day (:





















Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Hits of Summer 2011



Emily & Me =)
The perfect 2


Hectic yet Busy holiday of mine just started :S
i was send to help my aunt for 3 days ...
at first i thought it will really waste my time, but i find it worth after all.

Happy that i m able to help people in need. especially my baby cousin :)
she was the one that filled up my pleasant going holiday.
without her, i would be really bored.

Outing with friends for movie was a pleasure to me.
it seems like a release to me.
i m glad to have my beloved 1's with me for that long day :)

the best thing of all is that....
i met my boyfieee
he was as cheerful as usual.
he spend hours looking for my house and he finally did found.
he was as caring as he is to me :)
feel so loved that awesome night !!





No comments:

Post a Comment