Welllcoomee to Rebby G's Blog !!

Read & Enjoy :)

Leave Comments if possible!

Have a Nice Day (:





















Sunday, May 16, 2010

days without parents

Enjoyed my weekends without my parents around:D
but....
somehow i feel weird without them around 2..
kinda miss their nagging :)
& also my little bro,Caleb, who's always there to make me MAD :D
i always taught of the naughthy part of him and never taught of the good side of him...
i really miss them !!!
Cant wait till they are back on Monday:)

well, i had an awesome day with my Ohana$!!!
as we were all gather up to prepare a song to be dedicated to all the teachers in TENBY !!
the best part is we had changed the lyrics of HEY SOUL SISTER INTO HEY SOUL TEACHER :)
THANKS TO All :)

i also did duet singing with Cat for our TGT audition.
we sang a few songs but stil got no idea of what to sing as there is 2 many choices!!
hopefully we can find a song that suites us SOON :D

No comments:

Post a Comment