Welllcoomee to Rebby G's Blog !!

Read & Enjoy :)

Leave Comments if possible!

Have a Nice Day (:





















Friday, February 12, 2010

new year, new personalities & new Me :)

Whenever it comes to a New Year the new me is Born :D
A new me means a new Personalities in Me:)
I am always the same Me but just slightly different in a way of being Myself!!
I am always ready for challenges!! Bring It On :)
this year's new year isnt gona be enjoyable caus is full of Task to be done especially the Homework!!
today's last day of my English teacher, Ms.Prema in Tenby! i was really sad :'(
why does farewell always makes me feels SAD !??!! i hope it never exist!
i also directed my class for the drama today as i m the director of the drama..
it wasnt easy to control my classmates.. as they r really hard to be control..
sometimes i feel like the closer the relationship with friends the harder to control them as we are just way to close to each other..
Hopes everything goes well when schools start :D
gonna release my stress!! Bye Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment