Welllcoomee to Rebby G's Blog !!

Read & Enjoy :)

Leave Comments if possible!

Have a Nice Day (:





















Friday, January 22, 2010

awesome day

Right after school ends, i ran straight to the Van and go back home:)
once i reach home, i went staright to get myself ready as i have got an appointment with my Awesome sis-ta, Rie :) she drove all the way from klang to fetch me:) "Arigato Gozaimasu!" when she reach i was just on time to get on to her car and start off our journey to Klang again for a bible study! we chit-chatted alot during our journey.. we laugh & go crazy together! when we nearly reach the place, she decided to fill in petrol as she scares that we will get out of petrol soon.. after filling the petrol we went straight to the bible study. after the bs, we went to another return visit as it turns up that the return visit is somehow related to my family as because she's one of my aunt's cousin.. it was all full of Joy experience:)
nearly about 6pm she decided to fetch me home as its getting late.. we had noodles soup & Kimchi for our dinner cooked by my Mum:) Rie loves it alot that she kept praising and says, "OYISHI".. later, my dad also open a few types of durian for Rie to try as it all taste different. she really loves it till she couldnt stop eating :) when she was about to go back, my parent decided to go out so i was told to go with Rie to her home to wait for them to pick me up so that i would not be home ALONE :) when i first reach Rie's house i really felt frightened as her house has a cat name Juda which i m really scare off. it was so embarassing of me jumping up and down her sofa just to escape frm Juda :) after all, Rie lock Juda up in her own room as it was too scary for me.. while i was waiting for my parents to pick me up, we had great time together and it was really a short period of time.. Time passes really fast, i hope it can stop for a second to let me think of my great Moment i had in this super awesome Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment