Welllcoomee to Rebby G's Blog !!

Read & Enjoy :)

Leave Comments if possible!

Have a Nice Day (:





















Monday, December 7, 2009

A strart of Dec

Early morning i have been woked up by my mum.. was really sleepy but was force to wake cause need to renew my passport..
i just notice that i wore the same shirt as i do for my IC to take PHOTO :)
my sis comments tht i look like i m in Jail as my shirts are with black stripes around it!
took abt a few minutes to fill up the form and que up to get number.
once i got the number my mum decided to go back home first as it is still long time more only my turn will come..
we went to the department again and waited for another hours..
after i've been called up i was call to measure my height and i was like " i should be around 147cm" and it turn up true.. still short as usual!!
after settling the forms i was ask to wait for my turn to pay for my passport!
it took abt 30 minutes only my turn comes!!
we were actually rushing caus need to fetch my bro as he will be finishing his exam soon and we are stil waiting for the payment to be done!!
after the payment we straight go to fetch him.
after fetching my bro, we had to wait 2hrs more only i can collect my passport!!
in total we have went there 3 times to just get my passport done!! SO TIRING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment